WHAT: Study Abroad in Rome, Italy Summer 2018
WHEN: May 16 – June 29, 2018
Join Sherri Hope Culver in Rome this summer! Learn all about the media business in the course she’ll be teaching “The Business of Media: Focus on Europe.”
There’s actually a Temple campus in Rome, so you’ll get to experience a new place while knowing the Temple “T” is nearby.
**2 courses = 5-8 credit
Hone a new language and figure out when to say “Prego!” (when it’s not a spaghetti sauce!)
The food. The coffee. The people. The proximity to other European cities.
WHY STUDY ABROAD?!
• Stretch your assumptions about the world and yourself
• Learn about a new aspect of your educational interests.
• Experience another culture- not as a tourist.
• Improve your cross-cultural understanding.
• Impress future employers.
• Broaden career opportunities.
• Expand your world.
• Discover new interests.
• Make lifelong friends.
• Affirm your courageous self!
Try not to assume anything about cost. Many scholarships available. Basically, tuition + program fee + personal expenses. There are many ways to fund the experience & semester. Visit the study abroad office and get the real details!